Something Good Is Cooking and You're Invited!
Join us for a Very Special Client Bring A Friend Event:
"Understanding Different Retirement Strategies”
Join Sonoma Financial for an enjoyable night out, some delicious food and some timely retirement information. At this event, Josh Sinnott discusses how retirees can feel confident about their retirement, no matter what is happening in the market or in the world around us.
In this no-cost, no-obligation dinner seminar, we’ll discuss:
Finding Safety in a Changing World
- Weighing your options of safety versus growth
- How market downturns may impact retirement
- Understanding different types of financial and insurance products in the current economy
Income for Life in Retirement
- Retirement income stability: Learn strategies to generate retirement income for life
- Maintaining your lifestyle throughout your retirement years
- Strategies for adjusting your retirement income with inflation
- Options for leaving money to beneficiaries (and tax considerations)
- Potential legacy options for avoiding probate
- Strategies for leaving money and income for your spouse
We believe all retirees should learn as much as they can. Be armed with the knowledge of “Different Retirement Strategies” and join us! Be sure to bring a friend!